WELCOME TO CHLOË ANGUS DESIGN
Famously known for the Spirit Collection fusing art and fashion in full collaboration with Indigenous Artists.
Dear Wholesale Buyer,
Chloë Angus Design has launched a platform to streamline the wholesale ordering process for our professional partners, providing access to all the products you need with one easy login!
Our Focus is to Unite People Through Art And Fashion.Chloë Angus Design leads with diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and on the runway. We uphold, support and promote human diversity. Our leadership and beliefs include body image, ethnicity, age, abilities, and gender fluidity. Our designs promote the feelings of strength and power incorporated in high fashion and home decor through collaborative design.
Collaboration is the core value at ChloëAngus Design. Together with artists of diverse backgrounds from Canada and around the world, we believe that collaboration between indigenous and non indigenous peoples creates a collection we can all celebrate. Working in full collaboration, we value craftsmanship, innovation and sustainability in a collective space.
Minimum Opening Order to Qualify for Wholesale
Wholesale orders must be a minimum opening order of $1000 to qualify for wholesale pricing and this can be met by purchasing across all categories.
Ecommerce and Third Party Marketplaces
Please note that we do not authorize our professional partners to resell our products on third party marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, etc.
We are genuinely grateful for your business, and look forward to growing together!
Chloë Angus, CEO/Designer/Collaborator
Why Choose Chloë Angus Design
- Chloë Angus Design gives you quality, legacy fashion and home decor that can last generations maintaining lines, colour and integrity of Indigenous Artist’s creations we collaborate with.
- All Indigenous art work is fully licensed and Artists have agency over their artwork.
- Indigenous Artists are paid royalties on each item their art is sold on.
- Made in Vancouver, BC. Using sustainable and ethical manufacturing practices.
- A true Canadian fashion house, celebrating culture and supporting Indigenous communities and Artists.
Wholesale Customer Resource Centre
Content accessible ONLY to existing Wholesale Customers.
- FAQ's Wholesale Customers - Coming Soon
- Wholesale Photos - Coming Soon
- Instructional/Promotional Videos - Coming Soon
45 E 6th Street Vancouver BC
- Information : 604-224-2456
- MON-FRI: 9am-4pm PST
- @ 2017 SOUTH FOREST SCHOOL WEBSITE
- DESIGN BY JOOMLASHINE
- HIGH VISIBILITY VERSION