Fashion House Inventory Coordinator
Come and join our exciting team!
We are looking for a reliable, hard-working individual for a role as a Fashion House Inventory Coordinator who possesses the following skills and abilities:
- Responsible for receiving, ticketing and tagging garments for distribution.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory organization and cleanliness
- Pack/unpack hanging and boxed clothing, pick stock for distribution and load/unload and move products by hand.
- Work with the Sales staff to fulfill wholesale and online orders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and co-workers.
- Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Warehouse experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in retail and related warehouse duties preferably in clothing.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks that require some heavy lifting.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, high energy, self-motivated individual who demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
- Speak, read and write English.
- Computer experiences an asset.
Job Type: Full Time and/or Part Time
Availability: Monday- Friday 9-5 with an occasional Saturday
- High School or equivalent education.
- Previous warehouse picking and packing experience an asset, but we are happy to train an enthusiastic candidate for the job
Interested: Please forward your resume and cover letter to: Amanda